References for Poster Presented at Rome Meeting,
|Back to RWB home
|Back to P&A home
- Chiu, C-L and Chairil , A., "Maximum and Mean Velocities and
Entropy in Open-Channel Flow,' J. Hydraulic engineering 121, 26.
Hoffard, Stuart H. , "Feasibility of Using an Acoustic Velocity
Meter to Measure Flow in the Chipps Island Channel, Suisun Bay,
California," US Geological Survey Open-File Report 80-697.
- Laenen, Antonius, and R.E. Curtis, Jr. , "Accuracy of Acoustic
Velocity Metering Systems for Measurement of Low Velocity in Open
Channels," US Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report
- Laenen, Antonius , "Acoustic Velocity Meter Systems," in
Techniques of Water-Resources Investigations of the United States
Geological Survey, Book 3, Chapter A17 (U.S. Government Printing Office,
- Lane, A., D. Prandle, A.J. Harrison, P.D. Jones, and C.J. Jarvis ,
"Measuring Fluxes in Tidal Estuaries: Sensitivity to Instrumentation and
Associated Data Analyses," Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science 45, 433.
- Simpson, Michael R., and Richard N. Oltmann , "An Acoustic Doppler
Discharge-Measurement System," Hydraulic Engineering Proceedings 1990
National Conference, HY Div/ASCE, San Diego, CA/July 30-Aug. 3, 1990, p.
- Simpson, Michael R., and Oltmann, Richard N. ,
"Discharge-Measurement System Using an Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler
with Applications to Large Rivers and Estuaries," US Geological Survey
Water-Supply Paper 2395
- Smith, Winchell , "Techniques and Equipment Required for Precise
Stream Gaging in Tide-Affected Fresh-Water Reaches of the Sacramento
River, California," Biological Survey Water-Supply Paper 1869-G, US
Government Printing Office.
- Worcester, Peter F. (1977), "Reciprocal acoustic transmission in a
midocean environment," J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 62.