SFSU P&A GRADUATES,
CLASS OF 2000
- Jon Chandra:
Received Master's from SFSU, PhD program at University of Washington
- David Nidever;
PhD in Astronomy 2010, University of Virginia. Now Astronomy Research Fellow at U. Michigan
- Tony Reynolds: working in SF as system manager
- Michelle Riedel: Law Degree, U. of Oregon, May 2003, Public defender, Orange County
- Michelle Acks MS. (Married name Greenhalgh) Worked at KLA Tencor and other jobs in industry. Now teaching in southern California.
- Wanda Davis MS. Working at NASA Ames
- Mike Eiklenborg MS, Owner, Engineer at PMXTEC
- Stan Forrester MS. PhD in Physics from UC Davis (2006) "Search for 3rd generation vector leptoquarks in the di-[tau] di-jet channel in pp- collisions at s = 1.96 TeV", Assistant Professor, Broward College, Ft. Lauderdale
- Paul Shestople MS; worked on the GP-B satellite at Stanford, now Systems Engineer at Space Systems Loral
- John Spring, MS: R&D Engineer 3 at University of California, Berkeley.