SFSU P&A GRADUATES,
CLASS OF 1999
- Eric Tapio (BS Physics): MS Stanford Aeronautics & Astronautics, 2008. Worked for Lytton Industries in systems development. Now Sr. Systems Engineer at ASRC / NASA Ames
- Lucas Fuhrman (BA Astr): M.S. Applied Physics 2004 Northerm Arizona U, now Science Operations Specialist at Gemini.
- Jennifer Carson: PhD from UCLA, Post-doc at Stanford, visiting Asst Prof. Keck Science Dept, Claremont Colleges.
- Jose Delclaux: He has worked as a computer security technician at IBM. He has published stories "Eleven million butterflies', 'You', 'Headbirths" and "Is not it funny?'. Resolve was a finalist for the story "The Sweeper desert."
- Young-Rae Kim: PhD Carnegie-Mellon University 2007 "New probes of dark matter and dark energy".
- Shuleen Martin: Now in PhD program, U.C. Berkeley Astronomy Department
news) Outstanding TA award 2009
- Delphine Perrodin: Was at NASA/Goddard, then PhD program in
physics at Case Western, obtained Ph.D Univ Arizona 2009, Post Doc Franklin and Marshall College, Post-doc Osservatorio Astronomico di Cagliari
- Malcolm Rickard
(photo )Ph. D University of Colorado 2005 "Electronic Electrooptic effects in Ferroelectric Liquid Crystals".
visiting Asst Prof at Embry Riddle, (2012) teaching at Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut CA
- Mark Yashar: Data analysis, Group EK (SLAC); Ph.D UC Davis (2009) "Topics in Microlensing and Dark Energy".
Post-doc at University of Illinois, (2012) Postdoctoral Scholar-Employee at UC Berkeley Dept of Earth and Planetary Sciences.