SFSU P&A GRADUATES, CLASS OF 1994
(List Not Complete)
- William Barber- Ph.D U.C. Santa Cruz (2000), Director of Research, Medical Imaging at DxRay Inc.
- Brendan Casey - Ph.D U.C. Santa Cruz; Postdoc Brown University; staff scientist, Fermilab. 2012 DOE Early Career Research Award to support his research on the detector technology for the Muon g-2 experiment with a total of $2.5 million over five years.
- Matt Enjalran (MS) --Ph.D UC Davis(2000) "A Study of Magnetic Phenomena in Frustrated Spin Systems and the Effects of Disorder in Correlated Fermi Systems". Associate Professor, University of Southern Connecticutt.
- Douglas Epperson, MS: Ph.D U.C. Santa Cruz; instructor, West Valley College
- Shelagh Fredenburg, BS: Project Engineer at Kiewit Pacific
- Mary Frenn: SLAC
- Herte Gebretsadik, BS: Ph.D University of Michigan, electrical
engineering 1999. MPA, Development Economics and International Development Harvard Univ. 2006. Now Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Specialist- Consultant at United Nations Capital Development Fund
- Dave Hipkins, MS: Stanford University, Mission director, GPB. Now President, Mavericks7, LLC
- Nancy Jennerjohn, MS: R.P.I.
- Thomas Kost (MS, Physics)
- Jimmy Kuei, MS: U.C. Davis, now Product Program Manager at Aptina Imaging
- Julie Lee, BS: LBL, Berkeley;
working in the Engineering Division at LBNL in the
Semiconductor Detector Group in the Engineering Science Department,
fabricating semiconductor radiation detectors -- cadmium zinc
telluride (CdZnTe) and lithium-drifted silicon (Si(Li)) detectors.
- Mike Nostrand, MS: U.C. Davis/Livermore, now Scientist at LLNL
- Justion Orion, BS: SLAC
- Arash Saffarnia, BS: Director of Engineering & Chief Architect at 4Info
- Jeneen Sommers, MS: U.C. Berkeley, Space Sciences Lab; now Science Data Coordinator for Michelson Doppler Imager (MDI) and
Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) at Stanford.