SFSU P&A GRADUATES, CLASS OF 1993
(List Not Complete)
- Carol Anderson Svolos, BS: taught at Santa Rosa High School; Juris Doctor, magna cum laude,
Concentration in Litigation,Creighton University School of Law 2011; two-year
judicial clerkship with a federal judge at the United States
District Court for the District of Nebraska.
- William Barber, MS; PhD UC Santa Cruz 2000 “Geometric boundaries in the Random Field Ising Model in Dilute Antiferromagnets",
postdoc at UCSF, Senior Research Scientist, DxRay Inc. Also teaches at Ventura College.
- Darryl Bing, BS: IBM San Jose, Disk Drive Group
- Chris Bragg, MS: Principle at Northstar Technology Consulting
- Scott Cabral MS: U.C., chair of Physical Science Department, Los Medanos College
- Jon Celesia, MS: Chair, Physical Sciences , Contra Costa College
- Tanya (Mich) Denlinger, BS: teaching, Balboa High, San Francisco
- Jim Green, BS: computer programmer
- Tracy Hahn, MS
- Douglas Hake, MS: IDT, Technology INC.
- Sue Kemball-Cook, MS: Ph.D U.C. Davis / Livermore; Manager at ENVIRON
- Kenneth (Kip) Laws, BS: Ph.D 2001, U.C. Santa Cruz, Adjunct Professor Electrical Engineering, UCSC; Chief Scientist at Hawkes Ocean Technology
- Kwok Ngan