SFSU P&A GRADUATES, CLASS OF 1990
- Richard Bell: Masters' program in computer science
- Mark Bruington: Air Force Pilot (flying on F16)
- Steve Chamberlain: U.C. Davis (2000) "Magnetic Properties of Rare-Earth Fluorides with KY3F10 Structure". Member Technical Staff, Applied Materials, Inc., Menlo Park, CA.
- Grace Chen, BS: Ph.D Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1995; Senior Director, System Design Engineering at KLA-Tencor
- Robert Cooper MS, Senior Electrical Engineer at Tesla Motors
- Thomas Dignan: Ph.D Harvard University; VP Engineering
- Debra Ann Fischer MS: Ph.D U.C. Santa Cruz, Professor SFSU; Professor Yale University 2009. Elected member of the American Academy
of Arts and Sciences 2012.
- Anne Marie Grace, BS: Teaching credential, SFSU
- Kenji Joiwai
- Efrain Lopez, MS: Ph.D U.C. Davis (1999) "Magnetization of Superconducting PbBi Thin Films Patterned with Magnetic Arrays". Faculty at Cosumnes River College.
- Susan Luo, MS: Summit Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Clare Peters-Libeu: Ph.D 1996 U. of Washington, Biophysics, now Staff Scientist at Buck Institute for Age Research
- David Stratton, MS: Lockheed, Inc.
- Karen Lee Wilson, MS: Graduate Work at University of Maryland; working in computer industry
- John Winchester: Ph.D program U. of Washington, Seattle, VP, Engineering at Motricity
- David Yee, MS: Dean, School of Science and Mathematics, City College of San Francisco
- Ya Li Zhang, MS: Temple University
- Robert Wolf: Math Department, USF