SFSU P&A GRADUATES, CLASS OF 1989
- Mark Bruington: Air Force Pilot (flying on F16)
- Dave Calloway, MS: Stanford Linera Accelerator Center (LSAC)
- Junichi Iwasaki, MS: Ph.D University of Pittsburgh
- Armando Lemus, BA Physics (Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa): Working
in Bellevue, Washington as Network/UNIX Systems Engineer, accepted to
Master's program in applied physics at U of Washington.
- Mike Marcelli, BA: USAF Airlift Pilot (C-141)
- Mario Savio, MS; Taught at Sonoma State U, now deceased.
- Stanley Searcy, MS: University of Alaska, Fairbanks (Geophysics)
- Cheryl Searcy, MS: Ph.D University of Alaska, Fairbanks (Geophysics), USGS Alaska Volcano Observatory
- Morgan Smith: Precision Monolithics, Inc.
- Rob Watson: Staff Systems Engineer at Cell Biosciences