SFSU P&A GRADUATES, CLASS OF 1986
- Sandra Bes: EDI Senior System Administrator and Developer
- Kim Coburn: Lead Developer at Cirquent , Munich, Germany
- Daniel Levin: Ph. D Boston University, now at CERN
- Mark Levy: U.C. San Francisco (bio-instrumentation group)
- David Moore, MS: Ph.D U.C. San Diego 1994 "Narrow-line Region Kinematics in Seyfert Nuclei", now in industry
- Patricia Moyle, BS: California Institute of Technology
- George Mundy, MS: Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Alan Oehler, BS:
- Martin Partlan, BS: Ph.D UC Davis (1994) "Collective Flow in Au+Au Collisions with Incident Energies from 0.25 to 1.15 A". Physics Instructor, San Mateo Community College.
- Eva Poon, BS:
- Maureen Savage, BS: MA Astronomy, Boston University; NASA/Ames
(Infrared Detector Group)
- Linda Shore, MS: Ph.D Physics Education, Boston University; Director of the Teacher Institute, S.F. Exploratorium
- Kenneth Simpson: Northeastern University
- Alan Steiner, MS: U.C. Santa Cruz
- Sergio Vives,
B.A. Physics; HITSF, Owner LPnB Concord, Ca.
- Judy Wiesel: U.C.L.A.